OK - I have to preface this with a story. A few years ago I went to Best Buy to find a computer for my sister. I was not very happy with the lack of service. I would have bought the laptop there, but nobody came to help me. I went to Office Depot and purchased it there.
Anyway, it hit me the next day. I was wearing a blue polo and khaki pants. The Best Buy employees probably ignored me, thinking I worked there. Matter of fact, I remembered that another customer, a middle-aged woman, coming up to me to ask me a question! At the time, I had no clue and didn't know why she came up to me.
So when I found this video, I couldn't help but think of that incident.
The people that put this on have some other really neat pranks that they've done. Slow motion in Home Depot, Frozen Grand Central, a few improv musicals. Funny stuff. Check them out!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Best Buy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment